Looking for the 10 Best Smartwatches Under 5000 in India ? Read through this article!
Looking for the best smartwatch under 5000 in India and confused about which model to go for? Use our extensive list of the best ten best smartwatches in India to pick your ideal one according to your budget, requirements, and design preference. In the end, we have also answered some FAQs about the same.
Our Top Picks
Best Overall – Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Smart Watch
One of the highest-rated products on our list, Noise ColorFit is one of the best smartwatches under 5000. It offers a high range of features with top engineered connectivity and an HD display. This smartwatch provides connectivity with almost all the operating systems and has a battery life of around 240 hours. It is one of the best smartwatches with a call function.
Retailing for Rs. 2,499 this smartwatch offers a variety of features and top engineered specifications while being light to the pockets. Similar to other products from the same company, this product offers good Bluetooth connectivity, HD display, and good battery life.
Best Battery Life – Cross beats Ignite 1.4″ Smart Watch for Men Women
This is the best smartwatch when it comes to battery life. It offers a long battery life of 12 days and is perfect for everyday usage.
Best Connectivity – Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Smart Watch
Noise ColorFit Pro 3 supports Bluetooth version 5.0 that offers a high range of connectivity with devices that run on different operating systems.
Best Design – Realme Watch S with 1.3″ TFT-LCD Touchscreen
Realme watch S has a unique design amongst the rest on the list. It has a circular steel display which gives the watch an analogue look but also offers touchscreen operation with various features that makes it a smartwatch with an impeccable design.
Looking for the Best Smartwatch under ₹ 5,000 in India? Find Plenty of Options Now!
Given its convenience, efficiency, and affordability, the demand for a smartwatch has surged in the past few years. Ever since it began to get popular, many people, mostly those who have an affinity towards fitness, have invested in smartwatches to track their progress and health needs. So if you are also looking for a device that can help you track your progress and guide you through your fitness journey, a smartwatch is an ideal choice.
To make this comparison easier for you, we have compiled the best smartwatches under 5000 along with the necessary and required reviews so that you can buy your ideal smartwatch according to your preferences, needs, and budget. Please note that through this list, we do not intend to throw shade at any other models or brands.
For an easy glance, here is the list of best Smartwatches under 5000 in India along with their prices:
List of Best Smartwatches under ₹ 5,000 in India
Here are our top 10 best smartwatches under 5000 in India. We have listed each model’s pricing, rating, pros, and cons.
With an industry-best display of 1.69 Inches Size and 500 Nits peak brightness and a full metal body with a changeable strap, it is a sleek & fashionable metal body intelligent smartwatch. Fire-Boltt Beast Smartwatch comes with real-time 24*7 SPO2 / Blood Oxygen tracking, Dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring (If a patient is suffering from Covid 19 please use a medical device prescribed by the Doctor). Now keep a record and watch your breathing activity with an in-watch breathe exercise option.
It has an amazing 8 days battery life and a Standby Time of 360 Hours. Track the cycling and let the watch be your cyclo-computer! Multiple sports modes like walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football can be played while counting steps, distance, and calories burned. It also has inbuilt social media notifications. It has several watch faces to choose from and can be used to control the camera and other phone controls.
- Price: Rs.3,999
- Battery: 8 days battery life
- Design: Full touch screen with glass cover aluminium alloy metal frame
- Compatibility: Smartphone
- Connectivity: Wireless (Bluetooth)
- Sensors: SPO2
- Smartphone: All mobile phones
- Remote features: Heart Rate Monitor, Activity Tracker: Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Customised Watch Faces, Gyroscope, Breathe Activity, Quick Menu, Camera, Music, Messages, Idle Alerts, Motion Track, Alarm, SPO2 Tracking, Weather, Pedometer, Time Display, Social media, Multi Sports Tracker
- Brand: Fire-Boltt
- Display: 1.69 inches HD Full Touch- Industry Best Display of 1.69 Inches Size and 500 Nits Peak Brightness.
- Ratings: 4/5
|Powerful battery backup||Not much value for money|
|Accurate health sensors||Not a very recognized brand|
|Super lightweight and premium feel||No warranty for the Touch Screen|
|Bright HD display||Not water resistant|
Realme Watch comes with various features that are built with SpO2, heart rate, accelerometer sensors. This smartwatch has a great battery life, an attractive and unique design, an LCD period, and is protected by Corning Gorilla glass.
- Price: Rs. 5,350
- Battery: Li-Ion 390 mAh
- Design: Bar
- Compatibility: All the OS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Sensors: Accelerometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Smartphone: Connects with all smartphones
- Activity tracker: Step counts, calories burned, etc.
- Brand: Realme
- Display: 1.3 inch IPS LCD
- Ratings: 3.9
|Good battery life||Complicated OS|
The boAt Xtend Smartwatch is one of the best smartwatches under 5000 in India. It has a lot of features such as Alexa built-in, a big square colour LCD display, support for 50 different watch faces, and more. The watch also has a stress monitor that reads your HRV (Heart Rate Variabilities) to indicate stress levels.
The watch also monitors your heart rate and SPO2 (blood oxygen levels) to keep a tab on your overall health. Charging Time 3 hours, Track all stages of sleep easily. The watch is also water resistant up to five ATM. So, if you are looking for a smartwatch under 5000 with all the features, then the boAt Xtend Smartwatch is the one for you.
– Alexa built-in Voice Assistant that sets reminders, alarms and answers questions from weather forecasts to live cricket scores at your command!
-Big square color LCD display with a round dial features,support for 50 Different watch faces.
– Multiple watch faces with customizable options to match your OOTD, every day!
– The ambient light display allows automatic brightness adjustment on the watch, suited to your environment.
– The watch comes with a stress monitor that reads your HRV (Heart Rate Variabilities) to indicate stress levels.
– The watch also monitors your heart rate and SPO2 (blood oxygen levels) to keep a tab on your overall health.
– Charging Time : 3 H
– Track all stages of sleep ever
– Water Resistant up to 50m/165ft.
– 14 Sports Modes with Smart Tracking.
|Easy to use interface||The display is not always visible in direct sunlight|
|Good build quality|
|Comfortable to wear|
|Smart tracking features|
|Water resistant up to 50m/165ft|
4. Fire-Boltt Ring Bluetooth Calling with SpO2 & 1.7” Metal Body with Blood Oxygen Monitoring, Continuous Heart Rate, Full Touch & Multiple Watch Faces
The Fire-Boltt Ring is one of the best smartwatches you can buy for under Rs 5000. It has a metal body and comes with a Blood Oxygen monitoring feature which is really useful. The watch also has a continuous heart rate monitor and a full touch display. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. The watch has a very stylish design and looks great on the wrist. The build quality is also very good and it feels quite premium. The watch is also very light and comfortable to wear.
The Blood Oxygen monitoring feature is useful as it helps you keep track of your health. The watch also has a heart rate monitor which is very accurate and useful. The full touch display is also very responsive and easy to use. You can easily connect it to your smartphone via Bluetooth, making calls, sending messages, etc. The battery life of the watch is also very good and it will easily last you for a couple of days on a single charge. Overall, the Fire-Boltt Ring is one of the best smartwatches you can buy for under Rs 5000.
– Make and receive calls directly from your watch via the built-in speaker and microphone.
– Check your Blood Oxygen level with a dedicated SpO₂ sensor.
– 24*7 hours Heart Rate Monitoring to keep track of your heart health.
– Sleep and Fitness tracking to help you improve your lifestyle.
-Display of 1.7 inches size.
– Smartwatch is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
– Up to 15 days of battery life on a single charge.
– Water-resistant IP67
-Equipped with an inbuilt speaker
-14 sport modes
-The smartwatch has multiple watch faces.
-The smartwatch controls like weather forecast, alarm, remote control, and camera.
-Warranty: 12 months warranty From FIRE-BOLTT.
|Good build quality||None|
|Lightweight and comfortable to wear|
|Blood Oxygen monitoring feature is really useful|
|Heart rate monitor is very accurate|
|Full touch display is very responsive and easy to use|
|IP67 Water resistant|
|Good battery life|
10 Best Smartwatches Under 5000 in India
It is a stylish and minimal watch with a 1.3-inch display. It is a lightweight watch that makes it very comfortable to be worn for a prolonged period of time. The watch is studded with a heart rate sensor and electrodes for connecting the charger. The watch is available in jet black, teal green, and mist grey.
- Price: Rs. 1,299
- Design: 35 grams, rubber, rectangular, analogue
- Compatibility: Android, IOS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Sensors: Pedometer, accelerometer, gyro
- Activity Tracker: Sleep quality, heart rate, steps
- Features: Water resistance
- Brand: Noise
- Display: 1.3 inches, LCD, 240×240 pixels
- Ratings: 4.0
|Lightweight and stylish||Okayish battery life|
|Good feature for menstrual tracking|
The Molife Sense 500, is a brilliant smartwatch with a beautiful large display. It has an infinity 1.7-inch display with 2.5D curved edges. Thanks to the seamless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, you won’t have to keep waiting for a connection. You can bring a change to your outfit every day with changeable straps. Don’t worry about real splashes. The IP68 certified water and dust resistance mean you won’t have to sweat it when your watch is wet.
Let your phone remain in your pocket while you talk while you walk with your Sense 500. The Molife Sense 500 offers an integrated calling feature that includes a mic, speaker, and dialling pad. Users can easily receive calls or dial without using the phone. Say goodbye to those clunky charging adaptors, charge carefree with our Snap-on magnetic charging connector. Users can also monitor their blood pressure level, SpO2 level, track menstrual cycle and heart rate using the smartwatch sensors.
- Price: Rs.3,590
- Battery: 3 days battery life
- Design: Metal
- Compatibility: Smartphone
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor, blood pressure monitor, spo2 monitor, stress level monitor, menstruation tracker
- Smartphone: iOS and android
- Activity Tracker: Phone, Blood Pressure Monitor, Heart Rate Monitor
- Brand: Molife
- Display: 1.7 Inches
- Ratings: 3.8 /5
|It is water-resistant||Expensive as compared to other smartwatches|
|It comes with changeable Straps||Average fitness watch|
|There are different monitoring health levels||Frequent disconnect with phone|
|Equipped with integrated calling features||Battery life drains out|
10 Best Smartwatches Under 5000 in India
The Noise ColorFit Pro 3 Assist Smart Watch is one of the best smartwatches under 5000 in India. It has Alexa Built-in, 24*7 Spo2 monitoring, and TruView Display featuring 1.55″ and it comes with an HD touchscreen with 320×360 pixels. The SmartWatch also has a long battery life, making it perfect for those who are always on the go.
With its many features, the Smart Watch is perfect for anyone who wants to stay connected and healthy. Thanks to the Smart Watch, you can now stay on top of your health and fitness goals. Order your Noise ColorFit Pro Smart Watch today!
– Get work done with your voice: Just tap and ask Alexa to set alarms, check the weather & entertain you. You can also control smart home devices hands-free.
– SpO2 24/7 Monitoring: The Smart Watch monitors your blood oxygen levels and notifies you when they are low.
– Battery Life: The Smart Watch has a long battery life, so you can always stay connected.
– Stress, Sleep & Heart Rate Tracking: The Smart Watch tracks your stress levels, sleep patterns and heart rate.
–1.55″ LCD Touch Screen Display
-Bluetooth v4.2 & Android and iOS compatible
-The Smart Watch is perfect for anyone who wants to stay connected and healthy.
|Smart voice assistant||Some people might not like always having their blood oxygen levels monitored|
|Stress, sleep, heart rate tracking|
|14 Sport modes|
|Long battery life|
This is yet another smartwatch model from Amazfit and is extremely comfortable to wear. It is water-resistant and can be worn during swimming. It can record swimming data that includes stroke rate, stroke times, SWOLF index and more.
We get around 10 sports modes in this watch that includes walking, freestyle swimming, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, outdoor running, elliptical trainer, treadmill and yoga. It is one of the best fitness smartwatches under 5000 in India
- Price: Rs. 2,999
- Battery: Up to 9 days
- Design: Silicone, 31 grams, black, green and pink
- Compatibility: Android, iOS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Smartphone Remote features:
- Activity tracker: Heart rate, calories burned, distance, steps, step quality
- Features: Water resistant
- Brand: Amazfit
- Display: TFY LCD, 1.28 Inch
- Ratings: 4.2
|Accurate measures of steps and heart rate||Not always-on display feature|
|Good performance||Phone call making and answering is not possible|
Realme Smart Watch S is one of the best smartwatches under 5000 in India. It has a sleek and stylish design with an aluminium alloy case and corning gorilla glass screen. The watch is also IP68 water resistant and comes with 16 sports modes. It has a continuous heart rate monitor and blood oxygen (SpO2) monitor.
The smartwatch also has a fast charging feature which allows you to charge the watch for two hours and enjoy up to 15 days of battery runtime. The realme smartwatch also comes with a magnetic charging base for hassle-free charging. It has a one year manufacturer warranty.
-Premium look and high durability with Aluminum Alloy case & Corning Gorilla Glass 3
-3.3cm (1.3 inches) TFT-LCD Touchscreen with Auto-Brightness adjustment. Adjustable length : 164-208mm
-360×360 pixels resolution with up to 600 nits Brightness
-Continuous Heart Rate Monitor & Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Monitor
– Smart Controls – Controls your music and clicks pictures on-the-go
– IP68 Water Resistant with 16 Sport Modes
– Fast Charging – Charge for two hours and enjoy up to 15 days Battery Runtime
– Magnetic Charging Base for Hassle-free Charging
– One Year Manufacturer Warranty.
|Sleek and stylish design||None|
|IP68 water resistant|
|16 sport modes|
|Continuous heart rate monitor and blood oxygen (SpO2) monitor|
|Magnetic charging base|
|One year manufacturer warranty|
The TicWatch takes health to the next level by continuously tracking your wrist skin temperature 24 hours a day. TicWatch GTH’s sensor measures directly from your wrist and notifies you of any potential concerns. Monitor your blood oxygen levels intelligently with its built-in sensors 24/7. Launch your workout session by choosing one of fourteen workout modes right on your wrist. Get your body moving on your time. Your respiration rate is the number of breaths that you take per minute.
By monitoring this it can help detect early changes in your health. With a 5ATM water-resistance rating, TicWatch GTH can go with you wherever you travel. Wash your hands, play in the snow or go for a swim without fear of water damage. Please don’t try to place it under hot water, soap, detergent, seawater, etc. It is not suitable for the shower, diving, or any other high-pressure water activities.
- Price: Rs.3,999
- Battery: 10 days battery life
- Design: Touchscreen
- Compatibility: Smartphone
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Sensors: SpO2
- Smartphone: IOS and Android
- Remote features: Activity Tracker
- Activity Tracker: Fitness Tracker, Sleep Monitor, Temperature Monitor, Multisport Tracker, Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor
- Brand: Ticwatch
- Display: 1.55 Inches
- Ratings: 3.9/5
|Good battery life||Pretty costly|
|Touchscreen for easy control||The memory backup is low|
|Useful for fitness enthusiasts||The touchscreen is tricky to use|
|Compact and lightweight||Health sensors are not entirely correct|
Our Criteria for Picking the Best Smartwatch under ₹ 5,000 for You:
Curating this list of best Smartwatches under 5000 is a time-consuming process and our team researched deeply to pick out the products that fitted the best factors in the given criteria. Most importantly, it was a huge responsibility for us to suggest the best smartwatch for you since you put your trust in us.
So if you are wondering what our criteria for selecting the top 10 best smartwatches under 5000 were, we have listed it below for you:
1. Specifications & Features
We went through a countless number of best smartwatches under 5000 that were available in the market and deeply analysed all the products according to the latest specifications and features. We were only able to shortlist a handful of them based on the most convenient and useful features. Eventually, we picked out the top ten that was a perfect amalgamation of budget, design and amalgamation.
2. Customer Reviews & Complaints
We carefully verified and reviewed the complaints and reviews given by authentic users on online portals and also went through deep Youtube to watch reviews from genuine and real people. We also deeply analyzed the complaints and negative points about the shortlisted machines to pick our top 10.
The most important thing for a smartwatch is the connectivity it offers to smartphones. We carefully analysed the Bluetooth versions of the shortlisted smartwatches and eventually picked out the top ten based on the highest Bluetooth configuration offered by the watches.
Design is another aspect that holds utmost importance when it comes to deciding the best smartwatches and we carefully analysed and picked the smartphones with the best design.
Since most people now have the highest version of iOS or Android, checking the compatibility of the smartwatches was our priority. We checked and shortlisted the watches that offered the highest configured compatibility.
Since we were specifically looking for smartwatches under 5000, pricing was our priority and thus, we carefully shortlisted all the watches under 5000 and then picked the ones that offered the best functionalities and features in this budget.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using a Smartwatch
Here are the major advantages and disadvantages of using a smartwatch
|Advantages of Smartwatches||Disadvantages of Smartwatches|
|It is a good fitness tracker||Limited battery life|
|You can be connected to your cell phone even while doing activities.||Sometimes inaccurate data is shown|
|Listening to music becomes easier and convenient||The screen is tiny|
|Navigation is easier|
|Finding a cell phone or any device is easier|
Things to Keep in Mind While Purchasing a Smartwatch under ₹ 5,000
If you want to buy a Smartwatch, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You should be well aware of the kind of design and display you are looking for according to your requirements.
- The compatibility of the watch with the cellphone is the second thing that you should keep in mind. It should offer a greater range of compatibility with the common operating system.
- A watch’s battery power, especially the standby battery life, should be good so you should always look for one with a higher power.
- The configuration of the wifi and Bluetooth for the watch should also be high to offer great connectivity.
Frequently Asked Questions About Purchasing the Best Smartwatches under ₹ 5,000 in India
Here are our answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about purchasing a Smartwatch under 5000 in India.
1. What is the best selling smartwatch?
The best selling smartwatch as of now is Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness smartwatch with GPS. The manufacturer is Fitbit that specialise in manufacturing smartwatches and offer a great range of products on different budgets. This particular smartwatch retails for Rs. 14,399 in India.
2. How to charge a smartwatch without a charger?
The best way to charge the smartwatch if you do not have the native charger is to use a universal magnetic charging cable. Another option is to buy a magnetic universal charger that can charge your watch effectively.
The Bottom Line
We hope we helped you find the best smartwatch under 5000 through this list and helped you choose one according to your requirements and budgets. Feel free to let us know which one of these models you liked the most. Please note that we have curated this list without bias and after an extensive product analysis. However, if you decide to buy one of these smartwatches, please cross-check the specifications, update prices, and be an informed buyer.